Our web site offers five routes to purchasing your goods. Making a purchase is easy.
To order products using this website, simply follow these steps:
- Click the button corresponding to the type of product (eg Mustards) you wish to purchase.
- Find the product(s) you wish to purchase from that section.
- For each product, select the options you require (if applicable), the quantity you require, then click the 'Add to basket' button. A box will be shown (your 'Shopping Cart') containing the product(s) you wish to purchase.
- After you have finished your shopping, click on the 'View Basket / Checkout' button at the top of the page.
- At the View Cart page, make sure the basket contains the products you wish to order, then click on the 'Checkout' button.
- At the checkout page, make sure the product details are correct, fill in any information the page requires, and click the second checkout button.
- At the new page, fill in your details (such as address and so on), now select a payment method, then click the proceed button.
- Depending on what payment option you have chosen, you will be taken to a new page where you may finish inputting your payment details.
All orders are transmitted on a secure server, so your credit card details cannot be seen or tampered with by anyone.
After you have completed the above you will be presented with the following payment options.
By Secure Server
Payments can be made over the internet utilising our 128bit secure server with the added security of PGP encryption software.
Once you've filled in your details, simply fax us a completed order form to (+44) 1539 735 687.
Telephone us Monday to Friday 9AM to 5PM on (+44) 1539 735 687 and we will be pleased to take your order.
Once you've filled in your details, print out the completed order form and send to us at the following address:Northern Power Tools
Shap Road Industrial Estate,
Once we receive your completed details from the shop we will send an invoice out to you in the post.
How To Pay
We happily accept credit card payment on the following cards - MasterCard (Eurocard), Visa, Visa delta and Switch. Please enter your card number, valid from date and expiry date on the order form. For Switch cards we also require the card Issue number. Your card will then be debited with the cost of your order on the day of despatch.
If you would like to read our terms & conditions before you place an order with us, please click here.
Our postage rates are as follows:
|Up To 500G
|500G - 1KG
|1KG - 2KG
|2KG - 10KG
|10KG - 15KG
||Call for Quote
||Call for Quote
3 Day postage for all orders of 2KG to 30KG with post codes beginning with CA/LA is charged at: £6.00.